Title My Experience with metatonalmusic.com Run by Ron Sword
Background
I was looking for custom guitar necks and came across metatonalmusic.com. The initial interaction was promising. The owner, Ron Sword, was accommodating and agreed to all my requests, providing a sense of confidence in his business. I placed an order for over $2,000, expecting to receive the products as discussed.
The Issue
After placing my order, things quickly went downhill. I received no confirmation or follow-up from the seller. Despite multiple attempts to contact him via email, I received no responses. My attempts to get information on my order's status or request a refund were met with complete silence.
Attempts to Resolve
Given the lack of communication, I reached out to the seller numerous times through email, hoping to resolve the issue amicably. The only response I received was over two months ago, and it offered vague excuses. Ron Sword mentioned that his girlfriend had been in a car crash, but there was no follow-up or further communication after that. I even started a claim with PayPal, but this, too, did not yield any results or responses.
Impact on Me
The lack of communication and failure to deliver the products I paid for have left me feeling frustrated and powerless. I lost over $2,000 and have no clear path to getting my money back. This experience has made me cautious about purchasing from online sellers without a reliable track record.
Conclusion
If you are considering doing business with metatonalmusic.com or Ron Sword, be aware of the risks. My experience suggests that you may face significant communication issues, lack of product delivery, and no response to refund claims. I encourage others to exercise caution and thoroughly research online sellers before making significant purchases.

Dentozone 1011, Ace high-end Tower 1cha, 5, Digital-ro 26-gil, Guro-gu, Seoul, Korea TEL : +82-2-867-2828 FAX : +82-2-867-3456
COPYRIGHT Dentozone ALL RIGHTS RESERVED